Hi everyone,
How are you going? I'm looking forward to seeing you at school again really soon! Hopefully on Thursday if we have water and toilets! This is a really good time to get some of those Redcliffs Challenges done. Also keep practicing those spelling words and you could show mum and dad how you can add together small amounts of money. Better yet you could set up your pretend shop day stall and practice selling things and giving change!
I would love to hear how you are going so you can post replies on here and tell me what's happening for you.
See you soon, Love Miss B
Hey Fiona, Liam and family are fine, have power but no water, are working on the bug project. Hope you are ok, look forward to school being back really soon, Lisa and Liam xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa and Liam,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! So glad to hear you are all doing ok. Hopefully the water comes on soon. Great idea working on your bug project and I'm looking forward to seeing you back at school really soon too!
Take care,
Love Miss B