Hi Room 11,
No school tomorrow (Friday June 17th) either. I hope you're all good and managing to find some fun things to do! These are some of the things I've been doing, maybe you could try some of them too?
1. Baking. Today I made banana chocolate chip muffins and on Tuesday I made chocolate chippie biscuits. They were very yummy and baking is a great way to practice lots of maths
2. Walking. I have been for 3 big long walks around where I live. It's so nice getting out in the sunshine!
3. Visiting friends and family. I have been to see my mum and dad and also some of my friends from school like Mrs Mac, Ms Catton and Miss Murphy! It makes me feel really happy to see my friends
4. Reading. I have just finished a really good book I've been reading and have started a new one. I know it's hard to get to the library but maybe you could swap one of your good books with a friend or neighbour so that you have something new to read?
And there are lots of school things you can do to keep busy, mathletics, practice with money, finishing off bug projects, doing Red Challenges, practice your spelling words, write a recount about what you've been doing, you could even write a report about an insect or something else? Do you have a skipping rope? Why don't you see how many skips you can do without skipping? Or bounces with a ball. Or throws and catches with a brother and sister?
Take care my friends,
I look forward to seeing you really soon!
From Miss B
Hey Fiona, Not sure if the last comment I posted showed up, no very techno minded when it comes to computer things but on Mathletics there is a section on money that Liam found, it might help in preparation for shop day, Cheers Lisa
ReplyDelete