Bonjour les enfants,
I hope you are enjoying all that snow out there. I can't believe how much we have had. What fun, snowy things did you get up to today? We went for a very big walk to the park and down to the river. I made a snow angel and tomorrow we might make a snowman. I was very pleased to have my knitted beanie we got from school. It kept my ears very warm! Why don't you email me a photo of you having fun in the snow and I could put it up on the blog for everyone to see (f.ballantyne@gmail.com).
Don't forget to do some reading at home, you could read from your poetry booklet and choose a poem to start practicing for our recital. Practice your money for maths. Perhaps you could set up a shop and practice buying and selling things? And why not write a snowy cinquain or senses poem? Bring it to school when we go back. I would love to read them.
See you soon,
Au revoir,
From Miss B
No comments:
Post a Comment